I. Basic provisions
Personal Data Administrator under Art. Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ('GDPR') is Oksana Lukomska, VAT No: 102 989 1940 and IČO: 34 424 857 based in Hájska 426/3, 91927, Brestovany, Slovakia (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator").
Contact manager information is:
address: Hájska 426/3, 91927, Brestovany
phone: 00 421 902 714 648
Personal information is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more factors specific to physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this individual.
The administrator did not appoint a privacy officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
The administrator handles the personal data you have provided to him / her or the personal information that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
The administrator handles your identification and contact details and the data needed to perform the contract.
III. Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is:
not τηot not notot not not nototot not τη nototot notky not τηot τη τη not notot τηky τη notot notky notky not nototky notot notkyotot notky τη notky τη τη not notot τηkykykykyky not not not 6 ods. (1) b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the trustee in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business announcements and newsletters) 6 ods. (1) f) GDPR,
Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business announcements and newsletters) 6 ods. (1) ot nototot notot τη τη notky τη τηky nototky τη notot τη notot notot not τηkyot not notky notot τη notot τη notkykyot not τη notototot nototototot τη τη not notkyky not not notky τη not 2 of Act no. 480/2004 Coll., On certain information society services in the event of no order for goods or services.
The purpose of processing personal data is:
- the fitting out of your order and the exercise of rights and obligations arising from a contractual relationship between you and the trustee; (personal name, address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the trustee,
- sending business announcements and doing other marketing activities.
There is no automatic, individual decision making within the meaning of Art. 22 GDPR.
IV. Retention time of data
The administrator keeps personal information:
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the exercise of the claims arising from these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, for a maximum of 15 years if the personal data are processed by consent.
After the administrator's personal data storage period expires, personal information will be erased.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the manager)
The recipients of personal data are:
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments under contract,
- providing services e-shop operation and other services related to the operation of e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
The administrator intends to transfer personal data to a third country (outside the EU) or to an international organization. The recipients of personal data in third countries are mail service providers / cloud services.
VI. Your rights
Under the terms of the GDPR you have:
- the right of access to their personal data, 15 GDPR,
- the right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, or limitation of processing according to Art. 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data under Art. 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Art. 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability, 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Art. III of these conditions.
Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
VII. Terms of security of personal data
The Administrator declares that he has taken all reasonable technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
The administrator declares that personal data only have access to the person authorized to do so.
VIII. Final provisions
These Terms become effective on 1.11.2018.